Hello!

Welcome to my new website/blog.  First off , I wish to say a huge thank you to the creative and gifted Colleen Sheehan for her work on this site and for giving it its professional gloss.  Anyone who would like support in starting up a new website, or have their Facebook or Twitter pages redesigned, their ebooks formatted or any one of a number of excellent services, click on this link.  You will not regret it.  write.DREAM.repeat Book Design

Saturday, 3 September 2016


Readers' Comments. Don't You Just Love Them

A friend told me recently that my books never failed to disappoint. I hope this was something of a lapsis lingua rather than a deliberate slight. It was, perhaps, somewhat less barbed than Disraeli's comment to an author he had little time for: "I shall lose no time in reading your book." or Ambrose Bierce's less oblique judgement: "The covers of this book are too far apart."

2 comments:

  1. I love your books, you are great author. Favorite of your books is "Fallen man", thanks for your work!
    Would you review this service https://assignmentgeek.com what your opinion on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincere apologies, Tom, for my late reply. I am only today seeing your comment. Thank you for your kind words about my books. Regarding the service you asked me to review. I've only had a very quick look at it but I'm afraid that, as a retired teacher, my best advice is to do your own assignments. That is how you learn. That is not to say, of course, that you should not do research on the internet or read what others have written but, in the end, you will serve yourself best by presenting your own work rather than something your bought off the internet.

    ReplyDelete